- Daily Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000: Head Cleaning Jig
- Monthly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Video: Replace Encoder Strip
- Video: Replace Left Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Right Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Maintenance Unit
- Video: Replace W1-W2 Ink Supply Units
- Video: Ri 1000 Carriage Replacement
- How to Connect the Ri 100 to Wireless LAN
- Rh 100 Finisher Operating Instructions
- Rh 100 Finisher Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Installation Guide
- Ri 100 Maintenance Guide
- Ri 100 Operating Instructions
- Ri 100 Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Safety Information
- Ri 100 Setup & Installation
- Ricoh DTG University for Ri 100
- Get Started With Your New RICOH Ri 100
- Application error on startup
- Black Screen
- Colors are wrong or missing
- Head Voltage Error
- Home Carriage Timeout
- Home Table Timeout
- Ink Cartridge Check
- Laser warnings?
- Not printing anything
- Obstruction detection
- Obstruction Sensor Triggered
- Platform didn't lower
- Platform Error
- Print engine not on
- Print Head Calibration failed
- Print is faint or has gaps
- Print Nozzle Clogging
- Prints blurry or smeared
- Video: White ink maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Adjusting white underbase
- AnaRIP - Dark Garments
- AnaRIP - Light Garments
- AnaRIP Download
- AnaRIP Hot Folders
- AnaRIP input file handling
- AnaRIP Output
- AnaRIP requirements
- AnaRIP supported file types
- AnaRIP Templates
- AnaRIP View Types
- Calculating cost per print?
- Choke adjustment
- Color contrast adjustment
- How do I enable white ink?
- Image opacity
- Importing graphics into AnaRIP
- Installing AnaRIP
- Managing color profiles in AnaRIP
- Printing too slowly
- Video: Using AnaRIP
- What Is AnaRIP?
- White Highlight Preview in AnaRIP
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Print engine not on
< Knowledge Base Home
During the print engine power up sequence, the Control Panel Power LED will blink and LCD will display a splash screen.
When the print engine properly completes the power up sequence and the blinking Power LED becomes steady on with a blue light around Power button, the Print Table will move forward to the Load Position. The LCD displays the Main Menu.
Make sure the main power switch located on the back of the printer is turned on.
Make sure the printer is plugged in to a reliablewall power source as well as connected to the back of the printer.
Was this article helpful?