- Daily Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000: Head Cleaning Jig
- Monthly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Video: Replace Encoder Strip
- Video: Replace Left Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Right Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Maintenance Unit
- Video: Replace W1-W2 Ink Supply Units
- Video: Ri 1000 Carriage Replacement
- How to Connect the Ri 100 to Wireless LAN
- Rh 100 Finisher Operating Instructions
- Rh 100 Finisher Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Installation Guide
- Ri 100 Maintenance Guide
- Ri 100 Operating Instructions
- Ri 100 Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Safety Information
- Ri 100 Setup & Installation
- Ricoh DTG University for Ri 100
- Get Started With Your New RICOH Ri 100
- Application error on startup
- Black Screen
- Colors are wrong or missing
- Head Voltage Error
- Home Carriage Timeout
- Home Table Timeout
- Ink Cartridge Check
- Laser warnings?
- Not printing anything
- Obstruction detection
- Obstruction Sensor Triggered
- Platform didn't lower
- Platform Error
- Print engine not on
- Print Head Calibration failed
- Print is faint or has gaps
- Print Nozzle Clogging
- Prints blurry or smeared
- Video: White ink maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Adjusting white underbase
- AnaRIP - Dark Garments
- AnaRIP - Light Garments
- AnaRIP Download
- AnaRIP Hot Folders
- AnaRIP input file handling
- AnaRIP Output
- AnaRIP requirements
- AnaRIP supported file types
- AnaRIP Templates
- AnaRIP View Types
- Calculating cost per print?
- Choke adjustment
- Color contrast adjustment
- How do I enable white ink?
- Image opacity
- Importing graphics into AnaRIP
- Installing AnaRIP
- Managing color profiles in AnaRIP
- Printing too slowly
- Video: Using AnaRIP
- What Is AnaRIP?
- White Highlight Preview in AnaRIP
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Emptying the ink waste tank
Remove the Waste Ink Drain Tube from the storage area located inside the printer.
Find a receptacle to hold the waste ink and place the non-coupler end of the waste ink tube and place it inside.
Insert the Waste Ink Drain Tube coupler into the Waste Ink Drain, on the back of the printer. It will click and lock into position.
Loosen the Black Plastic Cap on the top of the Waste Ink Tank. The waste ink will flow out of the Waste Ink Drain Tube. If the ink does not flow tilt the tank forward to help ink flow.
After draining, re-tighten the Black Plastic Cap on the top of the tank and remove the Waste Ink Drain Tube coupling by pressing down on the Waste Ink Drain release tab. Place a paper towel under the coupling when releasing to catch any ink left in it.
Return the Waste Ink Drain Tube to the storage area.
Dispose the ink according to your local regulations. Do NOT discard the waste ink into the city sewer.
Depending on your usage pattern, you should check the Waste Ink Tank level regularly, at least once a month. It is very important to empty the Waste Ink Tank before moving, transporting or shipping the printer.