- Daily Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000: Head Cleaning Jig
- Monthly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Video: Replace Encoder Strip
- Video: Replace Left Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Right Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Maintenance Unit
- Video: Replace W1-W2 Ink Supply Units
- Video: Ri 1000 Carriage Replacement
- How to Connect the Ri 100 to Wireless LAN
- Rh 100 Finisher Operating Instructions
- Rh 100 Finisher Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Installation Guide
- Ri 100 Maintenance Guide
- Ri 100 Operating Instructions
- Ri 100 Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Safety Information
- Ri 100 Setup & Installation
- Ricoh DTG University for Ri 100
- Get Started With Your New RICOH Ri 100
- Application error on startup
- Black Screen
- Colors are wrong or missing
- Head Voltage Error
- Home Carriage Timeout
- Home Table Timeout
- Ink Cartridge Check
- Laser warnings?
- Not printing anything
- Obstruction detection
- Obstruction Sensor Triggered
- Platform didn't lower
- Platform Error
- Print engine not on
- Print Head Calibration failed
- Print is faint or has gaps
- Print Nozzle Clogging
- Prints blurry or smeared
- Video: White ink maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Adjusting white underbase
- AnaRIP - Dark Garments
- AnaRIP - Light Garments
- AnaRIP Download
- AnaRIP Hot Folders
- AnaRIP input file handling
- AnaRIP Output
- AnaRIP requirements
- AnaRIP supported file types
- AnaRIP Templates
- AnaRIP View Types
- Calculating cost per print?
- Choke adjustment
- Color contrast adjustment
- How do I enable white ink?
- Image opacity
- Importing graphics into AnaRIP
- Installing AnaRIP
- Managing color profiles in AnaRIP
- Printing too slowly
- Video: Using AnaRIP
- What Is AnaRIP?
- White Highlight Preview in AnaRIP
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Filling the Ink
STOP – IF THIS IS A NEW PRINTER INSTALLATION:
Do not fill the ink yourself,contact your AnaJet supplier to schedule your setup and training session with your certified technician.
Download the User Manual and Rip software at Anajet.com/downloads
Your printer was shipped with the ink delivery system partially filled with Cleaning Solution to preserve the integrity of the ink delivery system and prevent the print heads from drying out. The Cleaning Solution has to be removed prior to filling the printer with the printing inks. Follow the procedure below to flush the Cleaning Solution from the system. Do not install the ink cartridges at this time.
RICOH Ri 3000/Ri 6000 Fill Ink Menu
The Fill Menu on the touch-screen LCD Control Panel is different on the RICOH Ri 3000/Ri 6000 printers. The Ri 3000 and Ri 6000 printers also utilize a fully circulating ink delivery system for the White Ink Channels that uses 2 sets of tubing. The first set is called the Print side and the second set the Purge side.
Press the <AnaJet> button, then select Maintenance and press the <Fill INK> tab.
Be sure that both White 1 Line and White 2 Line are SELECTED and then select a duration time of 60 seconds,and then press the button with the two white boxes.
A popup will appear with a countdown timer. When completed select fill again for 60 seconds. Verify the purge lines have been cleared of Cleaning Solution.
Now Fill Print Lines, select a duration time of long and press the button with all 6 channels. We will fill all 6 channels at once. When completed, select long again and select all 6 channels again. Verify the print lines have been cleared of Cleaning Solution.
Select CLOSE and the pop up window will disappear.