- Daily Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000: Head Cleaning Jig
- Monthly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Video: Replace Encoder Strip
- Video: Replace Left Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Right Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Maintenance Unit
- Video: Replace W1-W2 Ink Supply Units
- Video: Ri 1000 Carriage Replacement
- How to Connect the Ri 100 to Wireless LAN
- Rh 100 Finisher Operating Instructions
- Rh 100 Finisher Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Installation Guide
- Ri 100 Maintenance Guide
- Ri 100 Operating Instructions
- Ri 100 Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Safety Information
- Ri 100 Setup & Installation
- Ricoh DTG University for Ri 100
- Get Started With Your New RICOH Ri 100
- Application error on startup
- Black Screen
- Colors are wrong or missing
- Head Voltage Error
- Home Carriage Timeout
- Home Table Timeout
- Ink Cartridge Check
- Laser warnings?
- Not printing anything
- Obstruction detection
- Obstruction Sensor Triggered
- Platform didn't lower
- Platform Error
- Print engine not on
- Print Head Calibration failed
- Print is faint or has gaps
- Print Nozzle Clogging
- Prints blurry or smeared
- Video: White ink maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Adjusting white underbase
- AnaRIP - Dark Garments
- AnaRIP - Light Garments
- AnaRIP Download
- AnaRIP Hot Folders
- AnaRIP input file handling
- AnaRIP Output
- AnaRIP requirements
- AnaRIP supported file types
- AnaRIP Templates
- AnaRIP View Types
- Calculating cost per print?
- Choke adjustment
- Color contrast adjustment
- How do I enable white ink?
- Image opacity
- Importing graphics into AnaRIP
- Installing AnaRIP
- Managing color profiles in AnaRIP
- Printing too slowly
- Video: Using AnaRIP
- What Is AnaRIP?
- White Highlight Preview in AnaRIP
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Obstruction Sensor Triggered
Remove everything on the Print Table, and send a short print job from the computer. When the Print Ready LED lights up, press the <PRINT> button. If the Obstruction Sensor is triggered immediately, the Obstruction Sensor may be faulty or the Print Table may be set too high. Try one or more of the following solutions.
Adjust the Print Table height to the correct level. The Print Table height is adjustable up to 3 inches. The proper height should be set depending on the thickness of the garment or substrate being printed on. Proper Print Table height adjustment is very important. If the garments surface is too far from the Print Head Nozzle Plate, the print quality will be fuzzy and ink over-spray may be visible. If it is too close to the Nozzle Plate, an obstruction error may occur or worse the garment could scratch and damage the Print Head Nozzle Plate coating.
The optimal distance between the lowest point of the Print Head Nozzle Plate and the top surface of a loaded garment is in the range of .06-.12 inches (1.5-3 mm).
Print Table height is adjusted automatically by pressing the <AnaJet>button on the LCD screen followed by the <MAINTENANCE> button, and then press the Auto Adjust Height button. First place the material to be printed on the print table, use of the table hoop is recommended.
Pressing the Auto Adjust Height button, the table will drop down and move forward into the printer. Please select the desired area where the graphic will print to adjust the table height, top portion, halfway, bottom portion or full table (solid red). When it has moved in to the desiredlocation, the table will raise up which triggers the height adjustment laser sensor and then back down to the correct height. If you are doing a run of the same type garments it is not necessary to repeat the height adjustment for each garment.
You can also manually adjust the table height by turning the height adjustment knob located under the front edge of the print table.