- Daily Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000: Head Cleaning Jig
- Monthly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Video: Replace Encoder Strip
- Video: Replace Left Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Right Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Maintenance Unit
- Video: Replace W1-W2 Ink Supply Units
- Video: Ri 1000 Carriage Replacement
- How to Connect the Ri 100 to Wireless LAN
- Rh 100 Finisher Operating Instructions
- Rh 100 Finisher Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Installation Guide
- Ri 100 Maintenance Guide
- Ri 100 Operating Instructions
- Ri 100 Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Safety Information
- Ri 100 Setup & Installation
- Ricoh DTG University for Ri 100
- Get Started With Your New RICOH Ri 100
- Application error on startup
- Black Screen
- Colors are wrong or missing
- Head Voltage Error
- Home Carriage Timeout
- Home Table Timeout
- Ink Cartridge Check
- Laser warnings?
- Not printing anything
- Obstruction detection
- Obstruction Sensor Triggered
- Platform didn't lower
- Platform Error
- Print engine not on
- Print Head Calibration failed
- Print is faint or has gaps
- Print Nozzle Clogging
- Prints blurry or smeared
- Video: White ink maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Adjusting white underbase
- AnaRIP - Dark Garments
- AnaRIP - Light Garments
- AnaRIP Download
- AnaRIP Hot Folders
- AnaRIP input file handling
- AnaRIP Output
- AnaRIP requirements
- AnaRIP supported file types
- AnaRIP Templates
- AnaRIP View Types
- Calculating cost per print?
- Choke adjustment
- Color contrast adjustment
- How do I enable white ink?
- Image opacity
- Importing graphics into AnaRIP
- Installing AnaRIP
- Managing color profiles in AnaRIP
- Printing too slowly
- Video: Using AnaRIP
- What Is AnaRIP?
- White Highlight Preview in AnaRIP
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Printing on dark garments
Dark Shirt Printing with a Ricoh Direct-to-Garment Printer:
HOW TO PRINT 100% POLYESTER FABRICS WITH IMAGE ARMOR PRETREATMENT and a Ricoh Direct-to-Garment Printer:
The dark colored garment printing principles are essentially the same as light garment printing with added procedures. Refer to the basic white garment printing process prior to learning the black garment printing process. This article addresses only those features unique to black garment printing. The basic process is as follows:
1) Pre-treat the garment with Ricoh DTG Pre-treatment Liquid. You only need to pretreat the area you will print on.
2) Allow the pre-treatment to dry or cure according to your pretreatment instructions on the bottle.
3) Before printing heat press garment for 5 seconds to flatten and stray fibers and remove wrinkles.
4) Place the dark garment on the Print Table.
5) Send the print job from the PC, using the ColorGATE RIP program or load the print job from a USB drive.
6) Follow instructions on printer to start the print job. When white ink undercoating is completed the printer will then automatically print the color layer.
7) Upon completion of the print, fix the ink onto the garment with a heat press or conveyor dryer.