Congratulations on your purchase of the award-winning RICOH Ri 1000/Ri 2000 direct-to-garment printer! To get started as quickly and easily as possible, complete your "Get Started" Checklist.
COMPLETE YOUR "GET STARTED" CHECKLIST
- Get started on your FREE Ricoh DTG Onboarding Program. Please note that completing this program is required for one-year warranty protection. Upon successful completion, you will not only have all of the knowledge needed to start your DTG adventure like a pro- we'll reward you with a $99 COUPON for use in our online store. Learn more and register.
- Register and install your software. When you receive your printer, you will find that it includes your ColorGATE RIP Software serial key. Please note that your software must be fully registered and activated before setting up your printer. Turn-around time for this process can take up to three days. Register your software now or contact Technical Support to book an appointment.
- Review the essential tips for your RICOH Ri 1000 or Ri 2000. We've provided a quick read that summarizes the most important need-to-knows and tips, tailored specifically for each model. Some of the information presented can prevent making mistakes that could void warranty. Please visit: Ri 1000 Essential Tips or Ri 2000 Essential Tips.
- Read your User Manual before use. The most up-to-date version of your User Manual can be found here: RICOH Ri 1000 User Manual or RICOH Ri 2000 User Manual.
- KEEP YOUR BOXES! The packaging your printer arrives in is specially designed for the safe transport of your machine: when you are moving locations or sending in your printer for repair, your printer needs to be in its original packaging. Prices for replacement boxes and packaging for these large printers start at $500 + Shipping.
- Set up your printer. Watch these helpful videos that show how to unbox and set up your printer, contact Technical Support at anytime for any questions or assistance: Ri 1000 Setup or Ri 2000 Setup.
- Software. When you install your ColorGATE RIP software, you will be prompted to register your printer and activate the included Printer Analytics Dashboard. Learn more at: https://ricohdtg.com/dtg-printer-analytics/ and https://ricohdtg.com/support/colorgate/. Your ColorGATE quick installation and user guide can be found at: https://19965518.fs1.hubspotusercontent-na1.net/hubfs/19965518/wp/2020/09/Ri-2000-ColorGATE-Quick-installation-and-user-Guide.pdf
- User Manual for your RICOH Ri 1000 or your RICOH Ri 2000.
- Your Warranty is available here: RICOH Ri 1000/2000 Standard Warranty. If this warranty differs from the one outlined in your Sales Contract, please refer to your Sales Contract for applicable terms.
- Downloads & Software Updates. For your printer's user manual, drivers, firmware, and software downloads and updates, please visit: https://ricohdtg.com/downloads/
- Learning Resources. Visit the Support Knowledge Base for information on using and maintaining your machine. For more advanced techniques, tips, and tricks, visit: DTG Master Class.
- Ricoh DTG Online Store. Register to purchase your ink and other consumables through our online store: https://store.ricohdtg.com/.
- Join the Ricoh DTG Owners Facebook Group. Network with fellow Ricoh DTG printer owners and share your projects, knowledge, and ideas. To join, all you will need to provide is your printer serial number and email address to verify it's you. We look forward to seeing your contributions! Submit your join request here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/anajet.ricoh.owners/.
The Support Knowledge Base provides helpful information including videos that will help you become an expert in the use and maintenance of your machine. Visit: https://ricohdtg.com/support/
Ricoh DTG Customer Care: Our Customer Care team is dedicated to assisting you with any general issues or concerns regarding orders. You may contact Customer Care directly by phone at 1-(877) 626-2538 Ext. 3 or via email: (8AM - 4PM Pacific)
email@example.com for any general order or shipping inquiries.
firstname.lastname@example.org. for any web store questions.