- Daily Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Weekly Maintenance for Ri 1000: Head Cleaning Jig
- Monthly Maintenance for Ri 1000
- Video: Replace Encoder Strip
- Video: Replace Left Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Right Ink Sump Tank
- Video: Replace Maintenance Unit
- Video: Replace W1-W2 Ink Supply Units
- Video: Ri 1000 Carriage Replacement
- How to Connect the Ri 100 to Wireless LAN
- Rh 100 Finisher Operating Instructions
- Rh 100 Finisher Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Installation Guide
- Ri 100 Maintenance Guide
- Ri 100 Operating Instructions
- Ri 100 Quick Guide
- Ri 100 Safety Information
- Ri 100 Setup & Installation
- Ricoh DTG University for Ri 100
- Get Started With Your New RICOH Ri 100
- Application error on startup
- Black Screen
- Colors are wrong or missing
- Head Voltage Error
- Home Carriage Timeout
- Home Table Timeout
- Ink Cartridge Check
- Laser warnings?
- Not printing anything
- Obstruction detection
- Obstruction Sensor Triggered
- Platform didn't lower
- Platform Error
- Print engine not on
- Print Head Calibration failed
- Print is faint or has gaps
- Print Nozzle Clogging
- Prints blurry or smeared
- Video: White ink maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Adjusting white underbase
- AnaRIP - Dark Garments
- AnaRIP - Light Garments
- AnaRIP Download
- AnaRIP Hot Folders
- AnaRIP input file handling
- AnaRIP Output
- AnaRIP requirements
- AnaRIP supported file types
- AnaRIP Templates
- AnaRIP View Types
- Calculating cost per print?
- Choke adjustment
- Color contrast adjustment
- How do I enable white ink?
- Image opacity
- Importing graphics into AnaRIP
- Installing AnaRIP
- Managing color profiles in AnaRIP
- Printing too slowly
- Video: Using AnaRIP
- What Is AnaRIP?
- White Highlight Preview in AnaRIP
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Ricoh DTG Onboarding Program
< Knowledge Base Home
Get Set Up for Success
Congratulations again on investing in a RICOH Ri 1000/Ri 2000 direct-to-garment printer!
As you get started, one of the most important steps to take is to register for and complete the Ricoh DTG Onboarding Program:
- Protect your investment. Completing the Onboarding Program is necessary for ensuring warranty coverage of your machine. Failure to complete the Onboarding Program will void your warranty.
- GET A $99 COUPON! When you successfully complete the Onboarding Program, we will send you a $99 coupon code to use in our online store.
- Reminder: You must complete all of the items listed below to successfully complete the Onboarding Program.
To successfully complete the Ricoh DTG Onboarding Program, please complete the following:
- Read the User Manual for your RICOH Ri 1000 or RICOH Ri 2000 direct-to-garment printer.
- Complete your onboarding program:
- Ricoh DTG University. Get more in-depth training on how to operate and maintain your direct-to-garment printer. Register.
- Pass the quiz! Yes, there is actually a quiz at the end of the Ricoh DTG Onboarding Program! We’re confident you will pass if you complete each of the above steps.
Questions or need assistance registering for the Ricoh DTG Onboarding Program?
Please contact Technical Support at 1-877-646-0999 or at Tech1@ricohdtg.com.
Was this article helpful?