COSTA MESA, CALIFORNIA – In a groundbreaking development set to redefine the world of custom apparel and textile printing, RICOH Printing Systems of America, on behalf of RICOH DTG, a leading innovator in the printing industry, proudly announces its cutting-edge Direct-To-Garment (DTG) printing technology for POLYESTER fabrics. This breakthrough marks a new era of creative possibilities, printing flawlessly on 100% polyester, boasting the most vibrant colors with unmatched durability in the world of textile decoration.
RICOH DTG is thrilled to officially launch the groundbreaking Ri 4000 DTG printer at the highly anticipated Printing United Show in Atlanta, USA (booth #C2137), from October 18th through October 20th, 2023. This innovative printing solution is poised to revolutionize the textile printing landscape and set new standards for excellence in the industry.
Polyester, a popular fabric in sportswear, known for its versatility and performance attributes, is infamous for the challenges posed when it comes to high-quality printing and durable prints. RICOH DTG’s latest innovation in DTG printing technology eliminates these obstacles and paves the way to a world of exciting opportunities for apparel decorators, designers, and a wide range of businesses aiming to expand their product line.
The new RICOH Ri 4000 with the newly developed Enhancer (pretreatment) liquid and Ink realizes customers' business growth goals by printing on 100% Polyester material and high-polyester blends with ease. With the built-in enhancer technology, the RICOH Ri 4000 eliminates the inconsistent quality of manual pretreatment to achieve the highest work efficiency. These technologies deliver industrial garment printing at an affordable price for enterprise users who have demands for printing on polyester.
Key features of this revolutionary RICOH Ri 4000 DTG printer include:
- Printing on a variety of different substrates: 100% polyester and high-polyester blend.
- Built-in enhancer system: No need to add a pretreatment machine to complete the customer’s jobs.
- New Vibrant and lasting Colors: Newly developed inks and RICOH’s iconic printing technology ensure ink penetrates the fabric fibers resulting in vivid and long-lasting prints that maintain their brilliance through countless washes.
- Exceptional Softness: One of this technology's standout features is its ability to produce prints with an incredibly soft feel.
- Printing Demand for Polyester textiles: appeals to a wide range of individuals in business across various industries and markets, such as Apparel Manufactures, Sports teams and Athletes, Promotional Product Companies, Small Businesses, fulfillment E-commerce companies, Fashion Designers, Advertising Agencies, and more.
“We are thrilled to introduce this game-changing technology to the industry, and we can’t wait to see the impact it will have in the industry,” stated Josep Domingot, General Manager USA and Canada at RICOH DTG.